Melanie Waters Ryan
- AMBASSADOR - The Mel Waters-Ryan/FCTG story started more than 30 years ago.
Head of People and Culture, Flight Centre Travel Group Australia
Allison Wallace is the VP of Corporate Communications and Corporate Social Responsibility across The Americas.
Anna is looking forward to harnessing the power of the Womenwise message.
There is definitely a strong sense of sisterhood amongst our women in FCM Asia.
Marketing Implementation Manager for Flight Centre brand, started in FCTG in 2014
Bianca Schembri is the newly appointed GM for Infinity Holidays, and needs little introduction.
Camille leads a team of 70 people to deliver on finance and support services for the Australian business.
Charlene is the President of FCTG USA Corporate Brands.
Daniella is the VP of Legal Services, Americas and has been with the company for 10 years
Daniella is a perfect example of how this movement has already started and how we are going to buck the trend of a male-dominated technology industry.
- AMBASSADOR - Danielle has almost 20 years’ experience as a highly experienced General Manager in FCTG.
With FCTG for over ten years, Everlyn is currently a Village Leader for FCM Asia.
Excited and eager to introduce the Womewise concept to FCTG’s UAE region
Jade started with Flight Centre in the Americas and is now the Strategic Head of Marketing for Asia, based in the Singapore office.
Responsible for recruitment and daily HR operations across Beijing, Guangzhou and Shanghai in China.
- AMBASSADOR - Over 30 years in the FCTG family spanning twice as many different brands and businesses.
Kellie Carty is an experienced communications and media relations specialist, having worked in publicly listed companies for the past 12 years.
- AMBASSADOR - Starting with FCTG back in 2006 Kelly has seen herself take on the challenge of many different support and front-end businesses.
Some would say KAW has the best job in the entire company!
Kim Li has been with Flight Centre Travel Group for over 13 years.
Kylie Conboy joined Flight Centre in 1993 and since then, has held 10 different roles so it’s safe to say she’s a seasoned Flight Centre veteran.
- AMBASSADOR - Responsible for nurturing and enhancing the careers of countless Flighties worldwide.
- AMBASSADOR - Megan has risen through the ranks to now work as the General Manager of Product for the very brand she started with 18 years ago.
Melissa Elf is the General Manager of FCM Travel Solutions, our large market Travel Management Brand.
Global Procurement Leader, Global Procurement Network
Michelle has the incredibly fulfilling role of managing the Flight Centre Foundation, Worldwise and our Environmental Sustainability program.
Miling is the Head of Sales for Corporate Traveller Australia
Natalie has been with cievents for over 20 years and has worked in all aspects of the business over that time.
- AMBASSADOR - Starting as a Novice in W.A, Nicole has since worked across a number of brands in multiple states.
As women we must stand up for ourselves and for each other
It’s great to have a support group that caters to women’s needs
With a Flight Centre career spanning 18 years, Rachel has worked in South Africa, New Zealand and Australia in various leisure roles.
Starting in FCTG over 20 years ago, Sandra’s role is currently General Manager, Travel Associates Australia.
Be genuine. Be fearless! Do not hesitate to reach out for help from those around you, and to empower other women as well.
Everything happens for a reason. Everything that happened to me during my younger days helped me to become stronger and what I am today.
With her mother’s strong influence acting as a key influence in her life, Shilpa knows the power of a great female leader and role model.
- AMBASSADOR - Stacey Seeto has been with Flight Centre Travel Group for over 17 years.
Sue is the VP of Human Resources for FCTG USA. She’s been with our company for 30+ years, starting in 1985.
Having started working for Flight Centre at 19 years old, Zahrah has spent almost 20 years growing up with the company!
© Womenwise 2022. Powered by Flight Centre Travel Group.